Explorers of the motherland recaps and others(FMF/2012/2D6)

Hello all, im already posting my session recaps on facebook, i would like to know if it would be ok to post here?

5 Likes

I can’t see why it wouldn’t be okay. The topic is Iron Kingdoms, not Requiem. Fill your boots.

3 Likes

I wanted to get the ok before posting them here so i wouldnt have any problem

2 Likes

Im running my own game in the 2d6 system. Would love to here your stuff. They have allowed threads about that system for discussion so I dont see why not

Good day.

This topic came up elsewhere in the forums. Matt Wilson gave his ‘OK’ to post 2d6 content.

Link here:

2 Likes

What’s the worst that can happen? A 5e GM steals your ideas? :wink:

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im running Legend of the Witchfire in 2d6 so does that mean I stole 5e ideas? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My friend did it! Granted, I bought it for him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im a player not the GM, but she did give me the permission to post, so i think my girlfriend is ok wits"stealing" her ideas, but i will return to gm some day in the future

1 Like

Posting a recap can be as useful as posting a full adventure write-up, so it’s definitely appreciated.

1 Like

Would you prefer keeping this thread exclusively for your own campaign (and I’m looking much forward to your recaps), or would you say other campaigns’ recaps could be posted here too?

Keeping this thread exclusive for your recaps would be really good for maintaining a coherent plot, so I’m definitely fine with that.

Please get started soon, or as soon as you think you can get away with it so you don’t spoil anything for your players. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re at the end of my friend’s campaign, or at least the end of a major arc. I’ll need to see if he can share his notes.

1 Like

Is it a civilised or wilderness campaign?

1 Like

Everyone is welcome to post their recaps

Sesion recap:
-Katiucia (greylord/sorcerress(ice)/warlock(circle)) is reeling from the shock of discovering that the simbol of her necklace is inside a servitor and leaves them to train the winter gryphon

• Pavluschenca(greylord/aristocrat), Dimitri(warcaster/iron fang), Giovana(highwayman/soldier), Yeva(guide/ranger) and Troy(sorceror(stone)/explorer opt to keep investigating the frightmare that spawned from flora(giovanas horse) demise
    -they discover with the help of Singrid(dimitris haunting ghost) that the frightmare is following Giovana trough a moving breach to urcaen
  • Giovana is forbiden from entering her house by her mother with a ghost/specter/whathever disembodyed entity, because her brother is a medium and can see them.
    -they finally seek katiucia to consult about their findings.
    -She belives giovana will become another issaiah and jokes that giovana will became “issaiah’s bride”.
    -the gryphon reports something weird ahead, Katiucia calls them to sort this out
    -there we find a few ruins and a circle warparty, the woldwyrds fuck us up a little bit but we kill them all but a woldwarden.
    -katiucia calls a retreat to pacify the woldwarden, so she can bond with it(spoiler she dosnt have resonance wold)
1 Like

Bit of both! Essentially we’re on a state of the art boat called the Majestic that’s in a race to do a trade route the fastest and most profitably. The players help out, and it’s given the GM a great way for us to go from Five Fingers, Khador, Cygnar, the Protectorate, and now heading to Zu!

Oh, and two of our GMs took an entirely different route for the Internals plus the nature of the gods so we’re not canonical but as a result we’re the ones shaping the world, not the normal big characters. It’s been great :slight_smile:

And we ADORE our minis :slight_smile:

Photos from one game featuring an attempted ship boarding!

3 Likes

A few pictures

5 Likes

Those ships are amazing! I hope you play plenty of boarding actions - or on-ship combat, or maybe other things like rushing to deal with fires in a storm - to make full use of those sets!

1 Like

Here’s a thought: Could you caption your pictures so we can understand better what is going on there? You’ve got some sweet scenery and a lot of well-painted miniatures, but I can’t help but wonder what the situations are about, and who’s having things going their way in them…

It’s been a lot of fun! I want to say that’s from us fending off Cryxian raiders (didn’t have the minis for them). One battle near the ship was at a dock with Feora who was under the influence corruptive influence of Nicea and her Infernal master. We’ve met with the Empress of Khador, just finished something with the Convergence at a remote island on the way to Zu, fought Orgoth who were stuck in a time-loop from the ancient past, etc. The GM has been amazing :smiley: