Streaming a Campaign, anyone?

Hai hai! I’m a starting out VTuber and I’d really like to get the Iron Kingdoms to Twitch. I’m already running games (not streamed), so I don’t have the brainspace to put together another game but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in running or playing in a campaign that is streamed on Twitch.

o.o7
Rivka

3 Likes

Hey, were you able to draw any interest in this?

1 Like

Not yet. :frowning: With luck, I will in the future! I’m gonna keep trying.

1 Like

If your looking to join a Campaign, for streaming purposes or otherwise, you might be better off looking into the IKRPG Discord server.
Folks there have been super friendly & helpful with me in the past.

2 Likes

This link seems to have expired

1 Like

Well, depending on the times, dates and frequency of play, I might be up for playing, but I do live in Germany, so time zones could easily be an issue.

BTW, I’m only fluent in the FMF editions, and don’t own any of the core DnD 5E books.

1 Like

I’m interested. Haven’t played IK since 3.5. Have all the new books tho.

Good to see some of the old faces from ten years ago. Seen Whimper around?

I’m sorry to say I don’t think I have, but the account name may not be the same. I don’t see the name on the discord, either. :frowning:

I think I have his email still. I was in his RPOL online game after the first Privateer Forums went down. Good guy. Canadian.

Can you send me the link to the Discord server for the IK? I really gotta get back into it. My gaming group split up a few years ago when friends moved out of town.

Kurt