Desktop app status

I got it as reply from an email I sent them with this exact question.

Thanks - maybe I’ll do the same

According to what Matt Wilson said on the newest primecast, it should be out this month. It is currently running on his laptop

4 Likes

I’m trying out the Google Games on Windows beta. I wonder if getting the Warmachine app into that would be worthwhile? No idea what the criteria is though. There’s very little in there, even for a beta.

1 Like

Good news everyone!
Windows
OSX

5 Likes

Thank you so much ! Looks great. This is a great step forward.

1 Like

Cool, going to check it out this afternoon :smiley:

2 Likes

Since it’s got the word “beta” there please be sure to give useful feedback.

2 Likes

The desktop app does not unlock my subscription content.
My builded lists are shown.
Am I the only one or is this a known problem?

Seems to work okay on my end, might be worth reporting

1 Like

Everything’s unlocked in the desktop app for me, but when the mobile app got out a while back, I had that problem between the iOS and Android version. I contacted PP and they fixed it.

Thanks - I reported it.

Any ETA for the card-printing feature? I don’t use social media, so whatever tidbits posted there don’t reach me. Some people around here would be interested in giving Mk4 a try, but the lack of a smart device or unwillingness to use one is a barrier.

Heck, I’d prefer playing with printed cards.

1 Like

Not a clue. I’m hoping for this year.

You probably already saw this, but I did update my custom card creator to be more compatible with Mk4 and easier to print cards with. It’s a time-consuming process to fully transcribe the cards, but it might be worth it if it would help you grow your local gaming circle?

1 Like

I finally got around to wanting to read the lore on my big screen, and turns out my desktop app doesn’t unlock the subscription content. Did you ever get a reply, or some other fix to your issue?

So you logged in and no luck? Weird. I got mine but that doesn’t mean anything.

Yeah. Curiously, today the subscription started working in the desktop app, after I logged in again to my Android app. I wonder if the desktop app could not confirm my subscription status because I wasn’t logged in on the Google account for which the subscription was bought, even though it’s the same email account I use to log into the app.

Sadly no answer nor solution.

I tried to log out and back in on my mobile (iPhone) and the desktop app but still a have no access to the paid content in the desktop app.

It looks as though now that we need a mobile app update, we need a desktop app update in order to move forward and get the latest stuff.

Edit: They do have the PC version in a link in the Play Store page.

1 Like