Thank you for updating the Warcaster wiki ❤️

The Thousand Worlds models in the PP wiki finally got their lore sections updated. I am seriously happy about that. The wiki feels more whole now :slightly_smiling_face:. I have already send it to my gaming group to get them hyped for the 3rd Kickstarter models (that I still have to paint…). Thanks PP for updating it!

7 Likes

Great to see the wiki finally getting some love!

While we’re talking about the wiki, a few models from thousand worlds still have errors and pre-release rules in the wiki, the headsman doesn’t have soul seeker in the final card and phaetheon is missing his “Temporal Anomaly” rule.

Still it’s a great resource to have, and just being able to send new players to the wiki to find model rules to peruse has been great.

1 Like

As someone who wants to do a Warcaster RPG campaign this is great news. Easier for me to copy and paste from the website for bits rather than retype.

2 Likes

Interesting, would that use the full Warcaster rules? Is it like a co-op wargame against the DM, or more of a competitive campaign?

I’ll spend some time tonight going through the rules for the Thousand Worlds models. My apologies on not having them correct yet.

6 Likes

You’re most welcome.

5 Likes

Brilliant! I am looking forward to more Warcaster now that Warmachine is finding its feet again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wanted to pipe in here to say thanks again to DarkLegacy for updating the thousand worlds models! Looks like all the rules errors have been fixed now!

2 Likes