It is WIP Wednesday!

Post whatever you’re working on, in whatever stage. I’m working on my primed but not fully assembled Exemplar Bastions (that may need some Green Stuff to fix their halberds, the hands don’t fit)

(Hey mods - can this be a weekly thing? New WIP Wednesday thread every week?)

7 Likes

I’m early in work on admiral boomhowler. The octopus is mostly done

10 Likes

That octopus is not just friend-shaped but friend-colored! Good work, would like to see her when she’s done.

Finally starting on my Brinebloods (the Fire Eaters are there to practice painting Trollkin skin)

5 Likes

My painting space has been out of commission to allow new carpets to be put in. Completed undercoating for my Marchers (full force excluding command box, which were my trial models and are further along but less timely):

6 Likes

I finished up Prisoner last night (yes the green is UV reactive paint)

6 Likes

Completed the second chassis for the Jackal and Tyrant this week. Hoping the have the bits rounded out before my expansion box comes in!

7 Likes

Is that the latest WIP Wednesday on a Saturday one month after?

pip

4 Likes

Still working on her. It’s taken awhile. I lost a couple weeks of time on her due to a death in my family

5 Likes

Updates on my Marchers:

Just blocking in base colours over the undercoating atm. The cadre have a modified scheme so not included in this batch.

4 Likes

I didn’t snag any photos and I’m now at work. Started experimenting with my own bulk washes and put some base coats on a Great Bear

I’ve been pottering away at the Slaughterhouse, not much progress so far though.
The army is Greyscale with spot colour when it is done :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is it Thursday or Wednesday? Not June anymore?

Must be Prisoner 102822 bad influence…
…or someone who try to look like her.

Screen Shot 2023-11-30 at 22.33.27

I like this WIP topic, owner should remove the month. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like wip.
Haven’t done much on this for a week, tossing up shifting the glow colour (currently light blue and most obvious in the arc node) to something more striking

9 Likes

Hellyth is nearly done, I’m debating a second coat of black on her skirts and helmet and green on her back-banners. I’ve got an Eidolon almost as far along, but making sure all the details on all the arms get done is paaaaaaaain.

4 Likes

3 Likes