Mohrg's Painting Desk

Figured I’d do a single thing here to share my toy soldier painting :slight_smile:

While I wait for the Dusk army box to ship I grabbed the three merc solos and have gotten to work on them.
Prisoner is all finished, and Eiyrss is up next.

I have a second preview box that I need to get painted as well, but here is the first box:

19 Likes

Nice work. I like the subtle OSL on Prisoner. I’m very impressed by how good you made the greys and steels look on the Dusk models, and the blue and purple are great colours choices for the details.

1 Like

Thanks, I was super wary about doing the OSL as I was really pleased with how well I had done on her face, thankfully the gamble seems to have paid off.

1 Like

Eiyriss all sorted and painted, on to a second Eidolon next I think.

10 Likes

She looks great! I love the eyes, and the icicles on her blade.

My defences finally arrived in the UK (still waiting on Khador expansion to ship only warcradle can get it apparently) but i got the fire pit done to match the Dusk theme. Barrel and wall tomorrow I think.

8 Likes

Looks great, the blue fire with OSL is very cool!

1 Like

Got round to painting the powder keg last night, started on some more arms for the Ghast this evening and blocking out the next Eidolon. Here is hoping we get the starter box soon!

6 Likes

Got another set of arms and a head done for the Ghast today, hopefully we get Dusk this month and i can actually use them on the table soon!

8 Likes

Its been a while since I’ve painted much PP stuff while I was waiting for my Dusk, but here is Luka for my ongoing IKRPG and the prize fighter because I love the sculpt.
Still re-jigging colours for my Dusk infantry but I should have some done in the next few days.

7 Likes

First Dusk Seeker done and dusted.
I’m happy with the final look, might still change the hands to a flesh tone rather than gloves, mostly to break up the colours.

9 Likes

Looks great! The NMM on the blade edges is a great touch!

1 Like

I really like the Dusk scheme.

1 Like

The other Seekers done, first full unit ready for the table!

9 Likes

Next up are the Guardians, I’m really happy with the NMM on this chap, took a while but I’m definitely getting the hang of it.

7 Likes

Finished up the first guardian, finding painting time has been tough these last couple of weeks, but i also got Israfyl through finally so i got the head and gun done in small sessions this week. Managed to block out base coats for the rest of the jack and the guardians. Fingers crossed i get a full painting evening on Friday.

7 Likes

Souless Guardians all done, on to the Void Shaper and Israfyl next

9 Likes

Got the Void shaper done and started on the Void engine next, both are a joy to paint, im pretty pleased with the days efforts!

9 Likes

The Void Shaper looks really good!

1 Like

I love the steel, black and blue on the dusk! They feel very cold.

1 Like