First Look At The Khymaera

8 Likes

Actual leaks or reveal from a tournament?

Not a leak, Material from the Bokur Brawl that’s going on.

2 Likes

FINALLY! DRACONIC UNITS! TAKE MY MONEY lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s so sick! Let’s go!!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well now I’m hooked! Is the Char warbeast their by chance like the Brinetrolls was

It’s demonic seafood! I like it!

Good morning,

:astonished:, Impressionante… Alguém tem de o dizer a privateer press está a fazer um trabalho extremamente apelativo.

:astonished:,Impressive… Someone must say it, privateer press is doing an extremely appealing work.

For the works of privateer press, if you allow me

Soul filled: (clap)…(clap)…slighted nod with the head… louder clap…louder clap… :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Bravo!! You should be proud of your work.

I will back my words with the financial support. You deserve it.

Parlamento

1 Like

Both the Brinebloods (and especially the character beast) and the Khymaera (most of it) look real good. Very interested to see them evolving the modular warjack/warbeasts with every army too.

looking really good…while brinebloods have comic charm, these are just awesome…i’m split. i guess i’ll wait for more units to decide… but having an entirely new asthcetic is appealing

Looks good. There’s clearly a Legion of Everblight influence going on, but with enough of their own flavor to stand out. Saeryn always was a too gifted pupil for her own good.

Looks like this could be the faction of in close in, melee guys. take your pick of fast, agile assasins, or tanky melee…maybe some flamethrowers, too. seems pretty solid. slow melee armies like trolls or dwarves always had the disadvantage of having to rely on surviving charges…this army looks better at making it there.

Meanwhile, the light warbeast seems like it will have at least 3 head options, the heavy seems to be somewhere in carnivean/warpwolf territory, with a choice of possible head, arms, and tail. both seem to look fairly high spd (6+)

1 Like