Thamarite Advocate for Requiem

A Thamarite Advocate for my Requiem adventures, hope you like her!

9 Likes

That’s fantastic work! So much attention to detail!

1 Like

I am absolutely out of the loop regarding PP releases. I guess that “Requiem” is a RPG adventure. Is there specific set of minis dedicated to IK RPG?

1 Like

“Iron Kingdoms: Requiem” is the D&D 5E version of the IKRPG, which released about 3 years ago.

There have been a handful of limited-run (I think) model releases specifically for the RPG, yes.

Here are links to the two available RPG model packs of which I am aware, but I also know there have been more models created than just these. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Before Requiem PP used to have some IKRPG models, which iirc included Vinter and Leto. Some of them were quite characterful minis that I picked up for fun, including some Morrowans.

2 Likes

Yeah. They had models for the key characters from the Witchfire Trilogy, as well as from the Lion’s Coup. I got most of them painted, so I could use them when running the Witchfire Trilogy.

Back on topic: I love the color scheme of the Advocate. Not everyone needs to wear black and dark purple - and Thamarites have always been interesting “evil” characters because they don’t need to always be villains of antagonists.

2 Likes