MKIV cards (a Winter Korp custom selection)

No idea of the timelines for MKIV cards, but if some interest in the custom ones below , I can post the sheet.

I selected the easy to do cards that “you are not 100% sure of the stats during the game”. As a faster helpo than to browse through the app (and adding this pesky “Pistol” definition directly). Not sure how to handle warjacks cards yet…

…and of course if this category of fan-art is not tolerated, I will not post the print sheet.

pip

4 Likes

I will follow the tolerated hypothesis. For the Winter Korps infantry, I tried to integrate the weapon support options with the three double boxes. Adding also the banner on the same card to reduce overall number of cards to handle.

pip

2 Likes

Normally, printing with 100% scall (no fit to paper) should do. Now, not sure if image uploaded are here full scale.

pip

These are really cool. I wish the app would let you print things like this out. When doing a 3-4 round tourney I am not a fan of needing a new phone ipad to last an entire day.

1 Like

Very nice. I wish the app allowed you to print such cards. As it is, constantly clicking, reclicking and scrolling everything (and the app turning off after a while when the phone’s screen is turned off) is a chore during a game.

1 Like