Arcane Synthesis: weekly content for Warcaster

Summary of developments for Warcaster, and my ‘wish list’ for the future. What are you most excited for? What would you most like to see?

4 Likes

Inspired to write again by the recent thread (Engaged in Melee?). It is an interesting discussion that I see often, so wanted to deep dive a little into it. What do you think?

5 Likes

This is great, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

After finishing the narrative shorts in the Thousand Worlds book. I wonder what enemy the Empereans released to attack humans. Iron Star Alliance has Cryx tech now to research so I wonder where that will go.

I also find the Aterneum Continuum mission compelling and the Empereans take it seriously.

1 Like

There are 2 storys about AC seeming to seize soul cages. I’m not sure if the ISA have much use for theirs, but definitely keen to deny them from the AC.

On the great enemy: they seem to not get along with the Empyreans. The omens prophecy, likely linked to exiles, hints at them looking for revenge against the Empyreans for ancient injustices. I think the exiles were forced to the fringes of the galaxy by the Empyreans expansion, or else were branded criminals from within the empyreans

3 Likes

You got to admit things are going to get wild if ISA starts researching and implement the soul cage tech that they apprehended.

Then AC doubles down on Convergence if Cyriss tech.

What can I say. Ever since CERN got turned on, always expect the weird.

Bernstein Bears :bear: for life.

1 Like