The Dragonforge's Warmachine Narrative Campaign 2024

This year, the Dragonforge is hosting our first ever Warmachine Narrative Campaign! As we have a good mix of filthy casuals and Sharks (known as Braghens in MKIV Parlance), we’ve modified the ressurection league to make it more accessible to all facets of the hobby, which for us includes painting and storytelling.

The campaign will be held in May and June of 2024, and will have points for all three facets of the hobby: Playing, Painting and Storytelling.
Games must be played at The Dragonforge, UP Town Center, Katipunan Ave. Quezon City

The full rules can be found here: TDF Warmachine MKIV Narrative Campaign May 2024 - Google Docs

Interested parties can sign up at:
https://forms.gle/ZYnwPARtSCBYvUwe6

3 Likes

Oh hell yea, this sounds wicked cool!

1 Like

This looks fantastic! My local group has put our own spin on Resurrection, but I really like how you implemented the non-game aspects into it! I might have to borrow some of those for my league!

1 Like

Thanks both! We’ve got some Narrative Nuts in the playgroup so we HAD to do some sort of mutli-faceted thing. I also find that it gets more players interested then just straigh up competitive steamrollers.

1 Like

League launch success! 17 signups and 18 ppl on the first day (includes ppl who came to be demo-d.)

3 Likes

That’s an incredible turnout, congrats!