Painting the Khador Great Bear Warjack (A Tutorial)

Painting the Great Bear for Warmachine MKIV

Hello, everyone!

I’ve begun adding Warmachine MKIV content to my various channels for The Late Night Players. We’re in the midst of a miniatures event we’ve dubbed Miniatures of the Multiverse, were we are trying to showcase as many miniature games as possible. As such, I wanted to give some special attention to the new version of this beloved war game.

This is my first painting tutorial, focusing on the Great Bear warjack. I hope you will all find something to enjoy about it and follow us along in the journey through the Iron Kingdom.

6 Likes

That trick of using Zealot Yellow over metallic paints is pretty neat! I’ll have to remember that one.

1 Like

Excited to watch after work. Really wish there was more Warmachine painting on Youtube everything is always the workshop.

2 Likes

Surprisingly, all of the Army Painter Speed Paints go over metallics incredibly well. I used the Highlord Blue over some Shining Silver for some nice armor effects for Space Marines. Simple yet effective.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. I’m trying to build up more Warmachine content, that is for certain.

2 Likes

Very cool, and great choice of warjack!

1 Like

Thanks!

The Khador warjacks were some of the first models I ever remember seeing of Warmachine back in the early days that made me want to play the game. Felt only fitting that the first paint video be about the coolest one from MKIV.

1 Like