Looking for Los Angeles based Warcaster players

Hope this works. Getting back into PP games, and really wanting to try Warcaster out. Looking for Los Angeles folk, hopefully in the valley. Message me if you’re interested in playing some skirmish scenarios.

1 Like

Have you tried the communit finder?

1 Like

Did a quick search on FB, looks like there might be a group playing out of Lost Planet games in Torrance, CA

1 Like

Lol Sigh, Torrance is an hour away with traffic. The stars have to align to avoid all of that traffic. But I will reach out, thanks for the support!

1 Like

I did not know about this, thank you!

1 Like

I am down in San Diego I know its too far for a regular game night but I would be willing to drive up to you maybe once a month for a game day.

3 Likes

Right here, have to say, wow, thanks for being willing to come up. How about we try something in February? I got the Alliance in the mail right now, so I was hoping to get the starter set painted up by end of January.

I play at Geeky Games and Teas in the valley, fyi. And if we can find a gamester in the OC that manages the time, we can do that as well.

2 Likes

Don’t know if you saw my reply! So replying again.

2 Likes

Feb would work great for me. We will have to find a specific day that works for us both. Are you on the Socal Warcaster FB or the Warcaster Discord?

I am not on either, so I guess I need to find the Discord. I am on Discord @genedean29 or Godzillaaproved.

1 Like

Link to the Warcaster discord: Warcaster Neo Mechanika

1 Like

Thank you, just added

1 Like