Warcaster Academy: the wiki dedicated to Warmachine Mk4

Announcing Warmachine Academy: the wiki dedicated to Warmachine Mk4 strategy!
Join us in building it up to the best war machine resource, with a goal to have every model and additional guides to play.
The first focus is getting a page for every mk4 model, so browse, find a red link and try creating just one page! Or just one section!

We’ve also got a list of community pages, podcasts and videos - if you run one, please add it to the list.

Edit Articles: Improve and update existing content.
Create Entries: Share your expertise on new topics.
Collaborate: Engage with a vibrant community of knowledge seekers.

1 Like

This is awesome, but it is also a bit confusing as it shares a name with another existing game from the same company.

1 Like

Agreed, it’s a great idea, but from the name I initially assumed this was for Warcaster: Neo Mechanica.

2 Likes

Yea, majorly problematic name for this resource?

Why not call it Warmachine Academy/College/University/Technical College?

Also, Infernals didn’t make it to the list of factions on the home page.

2 Likes

Hey All,

Warmachine Academy just changed its url and name: please update your bookmarks. I want to create a mk4 strategy wiki that the whole community can get behind, and early feedback disagreed with the original name ‘Warcaster Academy’.
It still has the same content (which is growing quickly), but a new URL.
Future discussions and requests on wiki direction are welcome on the new Editor Talkpage, which was my post 20mins ago before I realised the url changed just after I typed it :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks all

2 Likes

Nice, thanks for changing it!

1 Like