So, what do we think of Mk4s first character warjacks?

Love the bear. So Khador. It does make it slightly too obvious that Avenging Force is the best spell in the rack and she wants it.

As a Cryx player, I’m totally jealous of Molok, aka better Malice when we no longer have normal Malice. :sob:

No opinion on Dusk.

The General is probably ok, and disruption is a decent effect, but I really feel like it’s missing a rule (with text) on its weapons.

I mostly just think of it as ablative abilities almost. You use some abilities for a certain part of your tactic until others become relevant to it

Edit: I see what your getting at with grab and smash being on the head and referencing “this weapon.” I think it’ll all work out in the wash, either way

I faced Israfyl on the table and she’s very annoying.

The fact that she was Stealthed, Immune to Spells and camping 1-3 focus with a good statline made her a real pain. I got lucky that I could gum her up with trash models until I could get a late game Wold Guardian into her, but even then its hard work.

That, and even if it is on an arm it won’t work, because it only has one attack per weapon. And… headbutt is the PA, not head-butt. :slight_smile: just a bunch of rule-mix-ups, but the intent is thankfully clear

Yeah another issue with Molok Soul collecting is all three warcasters and two solos prevent souls from being created with “Hell Marked”. That’s some skornergy stuff right there if you ask me.

For the price and the difficulty to get/use souls I think 17 is pricy, and would likely prefer and of the other character jacks. But I also like simpler models(I’m a simpleton) and Molok has a lot going on.

1 Like

4 solos if you count Eilish and Maulgreth. It would be a lot less bad if Molok had a rule overriding Hell Marked since he’s holding the souls for the infernal masters of the Orgoth. A ‘Vessel of the Masters’ if you will.

Yeah that’s a good idea, and cool name idea for it. If they made that change I’d like Molok a good amount more.

The Orgoth Casters are real aggressive, Kishtaar can take four members of a squad out with her death whisper and fill him right up, Sabbreth can arcnode a few spells at someone nearby to fill him up and Horruskh is a pretty tough he could just charge in and clean out a unit for Molok. And also the four solos like you said.

1 Like

I’m surprised Molok didn’t get any updates regarding his skornergy with solos and warcasters preventing his soul generation. I heavily expected that change.

My ranking for character jacks:

1. Israfyl
  2. The General
  3. Molok
  4. Medvedista

I personally think they are all a little too expensive except for maybe Israfyl, but all have a place in a list with certain casters.

I also do not think that Molok is as bad as some people think he is. He does wonders in certain match ups and hell marked solos and casters suck, but you have the rest of the army to help with his soul collection and the new CC giving a free soul now helps tremendously.