Perdition movement

Just making sure I have all the perdition clarifications correct. If I move a model with perdition, it does not have to move directly towards the nearest enemy model. Does that mean that I can move away from it (like walking around an obstruction that requires me to move back a bit) so long as I end closer to it than when the model started the movement?

Dude. Took me a while to find Perdition. For searching, Sabbreth 1, Orgoth model has perdition.

Anyway, Movement Restrictions in the rules has the answer.

Model A must move toward model B. Model A can move along any path such that the distance between Model A and Model B is always decreasing or remaining the same during the movement.

It can’t move away. You can walk around something only if you’re maintaining the same distance or reducing that distance.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response, that makes sense, I’ll make sure to cite which models have the rules in the future when I ask a question too.

2 Likes

My pleasure – We don’t really have an established way of doing this yet – just advice from the old rules forum.

1 Like