Future army wishes

I hope PP makes a paladin army (protectorate) at some point. I miss Durst! What kind of army’s are on your wishlist?

3 Likes

Part of me wants an army for the remaining Iosians outside of Ios but I’m not sure what could be done with them that’s super interesting.

Same for Grymkin.

Otherwise I’m curious to see what the existing factions are up to, but honestly the army I’m most excited for so far (Brinebloods) is something I never would have thought to wish for.

1 Like

Cryx dragon knights is my first item on the wishlist, and the most probable of becoming reality in a timely fashion, but i would love to see legion returning (legion legion, as in lead by everblight), and much more, in short i would like to see every non limited faction reciva a mkIV treatment, would also love an orgoth furry faction using the remanents with dreads, entombeds and excruciators or the “Defensive” orgoth forces to pair with the probing force we have right now.

2 Likes

Living Ioasans would be neat. A mixed-faith army of Infernal-hunters. Durant’s Menites showing aspects of Cygnar, Khador, and Protectorate to reflect where they came from.

I also want a 3d-printable “Dan Hibiki” style army for teaching/tutorials for the experienced player to use against a new player. Lots of little jokes, kind of mediocre stats/abilties, etc., just to let newbies play and try things.

2 Likes

Cryx things please, lots of undead scary bad guy stuff.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed Efaarit Scouts sculpt, might be my favorite model in general. If we could get an Efaarit Army of nomadic people with animals (kind of like the sand people/Tusken Raiders) that would be number one for me.

I think the cavalry models look very cool and also like having two small humanoids on a unique mount. I’d expect nomadic folk to be more skirmishy then standing army lots, so having a couple people on a mount to do somthing and get out are a good idea so maybe some variations of that old model (bigger mount with a few people with guns, smaller mount that drops smoke, etc.)

Maybe most of their animals aren’t great at fighting but are beasts of burden and carry large weapons. And then the hand full of dangerous animals they do have are very aggressive and take them out too (berserk and frenzy often).

I like Banthas from Starwars and also the new Siege Tarask for beasts of burden. But also we haven’t seen many insects I believe and they’re common in deserts, so some large insects would be cool too!

5 Likes

I agree, sometimes things come along that we didn’t even know could be. I am also excited about the new armies with brinebloods, and Chimera!

Both would be really fun, i am glad they have unlimited for being able to play the older models, but i wish they could bring the others into mark IV armies for prime too!

I had never thought of a “teaching” army, something easy to print and try! Also seeing the living ioasans would be fun!

1 Like

Oooh, desert bugs, and raiders. That sounds like a fun warlock army, and nobody has bugs like you said. That sounds like a fun asthetic!

1 Like

The big thing is having something that doesn’t overshadow the new players army and lets them try stuff. To see their cool stuff.

1 Like

I just want new construct warbeasts. The wolds got me into this game and if love to see an evolution on that idea

4 Likes

I am pretty new, so i had to look up wolds, and i agree they are fun looking models for sure!

1 Like

I remember a wile back people wanting a full gobber faction nows the perfect time for that , but i would like them to have a full order of illumination seeing we just got over the infernals would make sense to me there out ther in full force

2 Likes

I am also hoping for more retribution, hopefully this time out for total round-ear annihilation instead of just mage assassination. Dusk is nice, but it doesn’t have any of the ret vybes likes bearded elves drinking coffee and the like.

Runner up would be cephalyx. Did they get wiped out in the lore and i just missed it? Surely some survived?

2 Likes

A full gobber army could be interesting!

2 Likes

Give me a Dinosaur Zu army please.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to see what Everblight has been up to. He’s not going to be happy about the Khymaera.

1 Like

I’m personally hoping one clung to a refugee or five (spreading their mind across them like a parasite) and are partly behind the Aeternus Continuum.

2 Likes

It would be very on brand for them, minus the free will stuff :slight_smile:

Of course, even with a fake mustache and glasses, Cephalyx would be kind of hard to sneak aboard a skyship.

2 Likes