Conversions/personalizing models

My girlfrend likes to personalize some of her models and she just yesterday finished her first personalization/conversion, so i bring it to you all, and ask wich conversions/personalization you all done?
So here it is the dubed “Fallen Nephilim”

12 Likes

That Nephilim sure does look like something out of a horror movie! All that bone and blood!

Since you asked, here’s a couple of conversions I’ve made over the years:

Archibald_01

Reinholdt_02

Drakhun_final_07

Toast01

Sonik_12

Harkevich_09

Nemo_lit_13

13 Likes

I haven’t finished it (this is from 2021 no less, but I needed a break from painting a very monotonous army for a friend and needed a break.

5 Likes

Lol, great idea for the mechanoshredder! I might have to steal it!

1 Like

I hope the “fallen” in “Fallen Nephilim” does not just mean it fell down the stairs while carrying an armful of weapons, even if it does look like that’s what happened…

But that’s a seriously gruesome model. Reminds me of the description of Thagrosh basically having all his flesh slough off as he transforms into a more draconic form…

Could you explain the butter knife? That is just hilarious. And I assume the gentleman with the butterfly net is a colleague of Professor Pendrake?

1 Like

If I remember correctly, someone on the old forums asked what the slots in the front of the Man-o-War armor were for, and either Seacat or Matt Wilson replied that they were for making toast. Soul Samurai’s conversion became an instant legend on the Khador faction forums, and I’m glad to see him back.

1 Like

Thank you! A few years back we got this little gem on the old PP forums:
PPSMattQuote

And so the MOW Breakfast Korps was born, providing buttered toast and hot tea to all the brave warriors of the Motherland. You might notice the toast in the vents and the tea dispenser attached to the boiler on his back.

Archibald Worthington has indeed had many long fruitful discussions with Pendrake about the zoology of butterflies. He does smile and nod when the Professor talks about other animals, but that’s just him being polite; to be honest he’s not really listening.

BTW clicking on any of my photos in the original post will take you to pages with more photos and WIP shots and stuff.

5 Likes

The Longrider were just too small to be standing next to the newer Champion, Warder and Fennblade sculpts. And then a friend showed me a 3D printed bear…

5 Likes

These are all great. I’ve always loved conversions.

4 Likes

Yay~! Loren is here! The forums are officially open! :smiley:

I’ve been lurking. Glad to be here and nice to see you Chikahiro :wink:

3 Likes

This one’s so good!

4 Likes