Accessories I'd love to see

The recent survey asked about what kind of things I’d like to see more of and this idea came to me last night.

Each of the 'jack chassis that we can use in the game needs to have a model kit. The Docker, Forager, Nomad, Seether, Merchantman, Seafarer, Windjammer, et al should be available along with the necessary components to represent the weapons available. For the Talon, an upgrade pack could be produced so we could equip it with the other weapons.

3 Likes

Probably belongs in the Warmachine section though?

Seems like they’re asking about them jack chassi available in the RPG so I think it’s fine here.

1 Like

Yeah, specifically for the RPG. It makes sense that the models phased out for MKIV not have a model despite the legacy cards existing; but when the 'jack is mentioned in the new line RPG it would be nice to have them available.

1 Like

As more of the new MKIV armies release I think you will see some of that develop.

3 Likes

True but I like the idea of a party starting out with an old outdated chassis that is cobbled together from leftovers, it would be nice to see 3-4 jacks available for IKRPG minis (personally the Talon and Nomad would be my top picks)

1 Like

Ooooh, some clapped out models…

2 Likes